- Electronically governed 35mm single-lens reflex AE camera.
- Fully programmed ("P"), aperture-priority automatic ("A"), and metered manual ("M")
- Shutter: Horizontal-traverse focal-plane type; electronically controlled stepless speeds 1/1000 to 4 sec. set automatically with endlessly rotatable selector dial locked at "P" or "A" setting or fixed speeds 1 to 1/1000 sec. or "B" (bulb) set manually at detented dial indications; electromagnetic shutter release locks when voltage too low for proper operation
- Metering: TT L center-weighted averaging type, by silicon photocell mounted at rear of pentaprism for available light, measured full aperture for normal finder display, then at taking aperture for programmed/automatic-exposure setting/determination or stop-down display; by another SPC mounted with optic in side of mirror compartment for TTL off-film Direct Autoflash Metering at taking aperture during exposure to control burst duration of PX-series flash units
- Film-speed range: ISO 25/150 to 1600/330 set by ASA dial that locks at 1/3-EV increments
- Exposure-adjustment control: Up to ±2 EV continuous adjustment of P, A, or M exposure by dial that locks at zero position and each 1/2-EV setting
- Mirror: Triple-coated oversize instant-return slide-up type
Tweets door @AMBrikaer